General Collection Building
1) Resources for Building Digital Collections at UCB University Libraries(link here): I really liked the proposal form on this site. It was a lot like the framework Doc Martens gave us but broke the questions up nicely into categories. Provides good resources as well.
2) Digital Imaging Tutorial from Cornell University Library. http://www.library.cornell.edu/preservation/tutorial/contents.html
3) Preservation and Selection for Digitization at Northeast Document Conservation Center. A Preservation Leaflet. http://www.nedcc.org/resources/leaflets/6Reformatting/06PreservationAndSelection.php.
4) Cataloging Learning Workshop at LOC. Workshop Course Materials. http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/courses/
5) Cushing, Lincoln. “Proposal for Inclusion of Union Label Descriptions in Bibliographic and Archival Cataloging Guidelines.” Progressive Librarian Journal 21 (Winter 2002), http://www.docspopuli.org/articles/UnionBug.html.
6) Standards at the Library of Congress. http://www.loc.gov/standards/
Contains links to digital library standards.
7) Copyright links from Michigan Library Consortium. http://mlc.lib.mi.us/cms/sitem.cfm/library_tools/copyright_/copyright_links/
Michigan Library Consortium also has a helpful page of issues to consider when digitizing information for the web. http://mlc.lib.mi.us/cms/sitem.cfm/library_tools/copyright_/copyrightdigitize/
9) Marketing. Digital Best Practices at Washington State Library. http://digitalwa.statelib.wa.gov/newsite/projectmgmt/marketing.htm. I’m also going to recommend the Best Practices site.
Just for Fun
10) OAIster. A union catalog of digital resources. http://www.oaister.org/